For Session Chair
– Chairpersons are requested to be at the allocated session room 15 minutes before the session starts.
– Prior to departing for the session, check the attending presenters and the program to determine the number and order of the papers to be presented.
– Information regarding your chairing session will be deposited in your session room prior to the start of the session.
– Kindly adhere to the time schedule. A timekeeper will be equipped in each session room to notify you of the time remaining as you wait.
For Oral Presentation
– A notebook (Windows OS, no Mac) computer and a projector will be provided in the session room. Please use the conference notebook rather than your personal notebook.
– The total time allotted to each speaker is 9~10 minutes. Theme lecturers have 30 minutes. Both allotted times include the Q&A session.
– Presenters should check their final presentation file in the preparation room, Ida 1 & 2 (W B1).
– All presenters are requested to submit their final presentation file directly to the designated session room at least 15 minutes before the start of the session.
– Internet access will not be provided in the session rooms.
– Presentation material must be in Power Point 2003, 2007, 2010 format (.pptx, .ppsx, .ppt, .pps).
– Use the basic fonts which are supported by Power Point. If you want to use other commercial fonts, you must bring fonts files and prepare material file as a PDF format.
– Save your presentation material in a USB drive (recommended), CD or DVD media.
– Please don’t link both excel graph and table to your presentation material. It can make a computer slow down, so your presentation will be disturbed.
For Poster Sessions
– All papers scheduled during the poster session will be exhibited in the program book.
– Each paper’s title and the author’s name will be on a tag on each assigned board.
– All posters should be displayed on their boards until the end of the allotted lunch time on August 25th, and the author(s) should be in front of their poster boards in time to present and to answer question asked by the audience afterwards.
– Poster session schedule
Place Vista Lobby (W B2), Walkerhill hotel
Poster Session Appointed not
– Poster material should be prepared by the author(s) except attaching tool.
– The area for your poster board is 180 cm (height) x 100 cm (width). We recommend poster material as 120 cm (height)×84 cm (width), A0 size.
– Please avoid large sections of text in all material but use pictures, charts and graphs for participants easy apprehension.
– The author who wants to take their poster material should detach the material by 20:00, August 26th. If your poster is left behind after set time, it will be discarded. The secretariat cannot be guaranteed.