We look forward to receive abstracts on related topics listed below. Prepare your abstract by using the attached template. Compose your abstract in a single paragraph, less then 300 words. Avoid citations, references, tables, figures, pictures or any other graphics in the abstract. Abstract must be submitted in MS word format ONLY.
– Challenges and Innovations for Underground Construction in Soft Ground
– Design, analysis, and construction of tunnels and underground space in soft ground
– Excavation and tunnelling in difficult ground conditions
– Physical and numerical modelling of deep excavation and tunnels
– Interaction between underground construction and adjacent structures
– Monitoring of underground construction
– Risk management and mitigation
– Sustainable development of underground space and its application
– Climate change- and environment-friendly underground development
Abstract Submission Due : September 16, 2013
Notice of Abstract Acceptance : September 31, 2013
Full Paper Submission Due : February 28, 2014
Final Paper Submission Due : May 3, 2014
* Deadline for abstraction submission has been extended to September 16!